My Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weigh Down

I'm not officially doing the Weigh Down diet, but I'm trying to apply some of the principles. I have been eating less lately because I'm not hungry much. Maybe it's the cod liver oil and vitamin D helping me out.

To call Weigh Down a diet, is almost a misnomer. It's more a way of thinking abundantly. To trust that no matter how yummy something is, there will be more later. If not of that specific thing, of something else wonderful God provides for us.

That's only a part of it, but I recommend reading the book for anyone who wants to lose weight and be healthy and never feel starving. You get hungry, that's normal, but you don't have to get desperately hungry.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of it. I will have to check it out.

    And BTW, what a great idea to use the button tree idea for a Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete