My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Clothes




Ooh, I know this isn't fitness, but I found a store with a variety of really cute plus size clothes. I've got to go back some time when I am not in the company of a bored 22-year-old male.  Or even a bored 52-year-old male.

This place is called Cato. I looked at the website, and I wasn't too impressed, but the clothes in the store were awesome.  I also got some nice tops on sale at Kohl's recently.  I do like that jacket, if it comes in more flattering colors than hot pink.


 Now I just need some good walking shoes, or to find a store that carries the style of Reeboks I like. I have very high arches, narrow feet, and long feet. Fun to find the right fit. I've worn Reebok Princess for a long time but they let my ankles turn inward a bit too much.


1 comment:

  1. I used to shop at Cato when I lived in Tennessee. Fun store, with good prices!

    ReplyDelete