My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This is not my artwork.

Our school/employer did a fundraiser event for Especially for You, which provides free mammograms and medical care for women in need in the community.

My husband volunteered for the airbrushed "tattoo," but he was wearing a long-sleeve shirt with a tie, so the only place he could think of was the top of his head.

He let the artist have free rein, and spent the rest of the day looking like this, which amused and impressed his students. I'm so proud of him! I am also proud of our school, ITT-Tech, for being willing to support this event.


Notice the pink tie too. All the staff was asked to wear pink. He had to borrow the tie from our son.



2 comments:

  1. That's awesome -- I love the pink flames! Your husband did well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That truly is support above and beyond the call of duty! :)

    ReplyDelete