My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Kate Middleton: Beautiful Mother



They said it best:

http://www.emilywierenga.com/2013/07/a-letter-to-kate-middleton-on.html


“The media’s neuroticism over Kate’s post-pregnant looks is brainwashing women into thinking that they will constantly be judged and criticized unless they meet the new standard – unattainable perfection,” human behavior expert Patrick Wanis PhD, told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “The obsession with the perfect female body is spiraling out of control.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/07/26/is-kate-middeton-mummy-tummy-coverage-bad-for-women/#ixzz2agMnsF2h


I suppose I am adding to the "media frenzy" but I just want to say I think she is beautiful and I am glad she didn't hide out for weeks or lash herself into a painful girdle after the birth of her baby.  So she's not skinny yet? So What?  I was amazed that she is up, dressed, and has her makeup on.


I don't suppose the public persona of royal life is terribly easy, and so far she is pulling it off with grace and confidence.  And what could be more beautiful?

In one picture from the Fox News site, she is looking a little fake, but who can blame her? She's probably just wishing she could go back to bed and sleep with nobody around but Will and the baby.  This
can't be easy!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree, she's doing great just in being up and around, why is it that she is expected to snap back to her old body immediately, give her a few months! And even if she never does, she is still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete