My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, December 31, 2009

What I Hate About Being Fat--Exercise programs

Okay, it's not that I hate exercise, though I'm not passionate about it or I would probably be skinny.

I got a magazine that says "Lose 10 lbs. in 30 days!" It's not a pill, it's a walking program. It starts out with 30 minutes brisk walking on a flat surface. I head over to the gym, and I walk a mile, in about 15 minutes, and I am exhausted and sweaty!

Where are the programs that say: "Drive to the gym, because you've got two errands to run along the way. Walk 10 minutes if you can. If not, walk 5 minutes. Go home and take a hot bath and read a book to take your mind off the brownies and the smell of the popcorn your kids made while you were gone."

On a positive note, I lost 3.4 lbs in the last two weeks or so. Not sure how, but I will take it. I went in there just knowing I had finally gone over 200, and lo and behold, I've lost a little. HURRAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment