My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Healthier a Day at a Time: Goals


The way the program is supposed to work is that you set 5 goals each month, getting a point daily for each goal, with occasional ways to get bonus points along the way.

I joined up, but I am setting my goals one at a time, adding a new one after ten days. I won't win the prize the first two months for sure, but I am winning with better health.

GOALS

Wikimedia Commons

Physical Health Goal: Stop and Drop


At 10 p.m., I stop whatever I'm doing and start my bedtime routine. This usually gets me to bed by about 11-11:15.  At first it was terribly difficult, but it's getting easier.






Photo: Mark Bertrand


Spiritual Health: Read and Write

Get up early enough each day to spend some time writing in my journal and reading scriptures. 







student
Photo: Everything Changes

Mental Health Goal: Stay on Top

Do homework every day, more on the days I don't have to go to work or class. This will help prevent the stress I had last semester as I fell more and more behind.





I am pondering the next two goals already, and possibly unofficially working on one or two of them...but not stressing over it either.


No comments:

Post a Comment