My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, January 1, 2016

I'm Back--Time to Master Fitness once again!

I took some time out to get my master's degree. You know how you always get warned about the "Freshman 15"?  Well, let me tell you the "Master's 40" is worse, especially when you go back to get your degree in your fifties.

So here I am, a newly graduated Master of Arts in Library and Information Science (how's that for a mouthful?) and heavier than I have every been.  I have also not been feeling well, and my whole body is telling me that being overweight is a large part of the cause.

So here I am--and not just because it is January 1--I would have started earlier but for some injuries that I will blog about another day. I'll redo my markers to reflect current weight--the good news is I've lost 5 pounds already.

No comments:

Post a Comment