My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Warning: Object in mirror is larger than you think!

I feel much slimmer and I know I am making progress, but then I see a mirror...what it reflects is not the way I see myself. Especially at the gym, where the mirrors take a whole wall and you can't avoid the full view. Okay, I still look fat. Just not as fat. But I will persist and I will be patient with myself.

If you love this mirror, it's available for $28.95 at www.house2homeideas.com
Magnolia Wall Mirror
Southern charm meets shabby chic in this winsome wall mirror. Lattice-work frame trimmed with metal magnolia blossoms. Distress white finished. Metal in distressed ivory finish. 16.5" x 1.75" x 22.75" high Imported. Shipped within 3 business days. Item: 33592 Price: $28.95

No comments:

Post a Comment