My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Contest Progress

One of the requirements for the contest is to attend 2 of the 4 offered seminars.  We asked how many people had signed up for the contest, and were told it was about 60 people, which works out to about 12-15 in each age group. Not too bad. Only one of the people there looked like she might be in my age and fitness bracket and therefore be serious competition.

At any rate, I figured the 9 of us in attendance had a head start on the competition!

Onward! I am now walking about 2 miles a day, and I lost another pound, in spite of having to slow down for my stitches. I guess it was enough to keep my metabolism up.

Now I just need to hide the awesome chocolate cake I made today. And remind myself again of the important question: Which is more important--this piece of cake or my long-term health and fitness?


No comments:

Post a Comment