My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, June 25, 2010

Near Miss

Yesterday I had a really busy day, incredibly so,  with too much to do and a short, poor, night's sleep to go on.  I did pretty well, until about 6 p.m., when a massive headache hit. I went to bed and got up about 10 when Dallen got in from work. At that point I dragged myself out of bed, had a snack, and went to work on my writing assignments. By the time I finished, it was about 2 a.m. and I still hadn't walked.

Solution: do a 20 minute yoga session. I found a little relief for the headache, and by 3 I was going to bed. I slept better but I still have the headache.

Any suggestions?

I am considering going to a neurologist to see if there is some underlying cause. I think it's time to keep a food journal and see if there is a correlation. The fact that I'm always congested might have some bearing on it too. Maybe I have a sinus infection. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment