My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fitness Video and Pushups

I promised myself I would work out today--and I did.

First, I put on the fitness video from Netflix, which I've had all week.  I didn't like it. 

I gave up on that and did 18 "girl pushups."  My goal is to be able to do 100 in a day by the end of the month.  It's not so far-fetched; I did 12 more later at work.  The first day, I could barely do 10, and then only by laying down for a few seconds between each one by the time I got to five.

This idea came from a challenge I read about to do 3000 in one month, which works out to 100 a day. I scoffed at that, but the challenge caught my fancy, so I decided to try to work up to that. If I do at least one more before I go to bed, I will beat my previous record of 30.  Maybe they will get rid of the hiccups that suddenly struck me a minute ago. 

One last comment--God gave us such amazing bodies that we can build up strength pretty fast. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations! She actually finished with six more for 36 total! She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete