My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Snow Exercise

The state I live in is finally getting what it's famous for. Snow!

Today I woke up to the sound of tires swishing on the street outside, followed by the snowplow scraping. I was happy to hear it.  Since my husband works evenings, he usually goes out and shovels the walk and cleans off the cars.

Today he was nowhere to be found, so I went out and cleaned off my car (about 4 inches of snow) and around it.  20 minutes of that was about all I could take, but it was enough to get to my car without getting snow in my shoes, which I needed to do later.

I came in and did a ten-minute yoga session, much of which was upper body. With the stretching, I don't hurt much. I suspect tomorrow I will feel it more.

Anyway, 20 minutes = 1 mile, so I was happy to be able to mark a sticker on my chart.  It was also enough to finish off the O in "commitment."  M is going to take 6 days, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment