My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 11, 2016

Stand up. Put Your Best Foot Forward.

Now put the other foot forward.

Congratulations, you've just taken your first step.

After reading the article about feet, I went on to other things and did not give it much more thought. Today, however, as I was doing yoga, some of it came to mind. I was doing a warrior 1 pose, and losing my balance. I remembered that Karen wrote that when she loses her balance she checks her feet. (Link to post)

I took a quick inventory of my feet and realized I had them scrunched up, my toes curled like a child's toes in too-tight shoes.  I spread my toes wide and focused on grounding through the width and length of my feet, and had no more problems with balance.

Warrior One, from Wikimedia, Creative Commons License


No comments:

Post a Comment