My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 3

I was determined to get in a workout but running out of time. Anthony and I had agreed to clean the living room and he came in ready to do it just when I was ready to put on the dvd.  What to do?

I worked with him on it until he left for work, then quit and put the dvd on. I thought I would have time for my mile with Leslie and then a quick shower before going to an activity with the girls.

It was later than I thought, and...I forgot that the easier dvd's are longer, and the doorbell rang just as I started to stretch.  Good thing this wasn't a dressy party! 




 And by the way, that's a sugar-free Dilly Bar from Dairy Queen. It tasted a lot like an Eskimo Pie. Remember those?

Photo by my friend Kaydi.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the summer challenge to say hi. I'm headed for 50 too and trying to not gain any, it's harder to do as we get older. Good luck with your goals. Come say hi :-)

    ReplyDelete