My Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Guess what I did today!

If you say to someone, "Guess what I did today?" do you really want them to guess?

After I did my first 3-mile walk, I went upstairs and said to my husband, "Guess what I did!" and he said "You just did 3 miles!" Takes the fun out of telling him, somehow. Like, he already knows, so it's not fun, surprising news anymore.

Anyway, guess what?  I know, you already know. I did 3 miles today! My legs were burning in the middle but it eased off and I made it through. Hurray! The middle mile was pretty intense.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for reaching a "mile" stone! I got a chuckle out of your thoughts on "guess what I did today!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work! Three miles is quite a ways!!

    PS: Yes, please do share my marriage post with your friends. I'd be honored!

    ReplyDelete