My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, October 12, 2012

Did you have a nice trip? See you next fall!

Remember that old joke?  It's not so funny when you're the one falling.

As people like to say on Facebook, that awkward moment when  ....  you realize you really can't get your balance and you are going down!  ...  you're laying on the sidewalk making sure you're still intact and wondering who sees you  ...  you wonder if anyone can help you if you need it  ...  you hear a soft voice asking "are you alright?"  and you are but now you're embarrassed for staying on the sidewalk for so long  ...  the first thing you do on arriving for work is look for the first aid kit ...  you pull up your pants leg to look at your scraped knee, and you're glad you didn't have to go to the urgent care clinic because your legs are so hairy!

Walking to work is supposed to be a healthy thing, right?  I guess as long as I remember the two places the sidewalk is raised up! 

Oh boy, that hurt! I ached everywhere through the evening, but a hot bath helped some.  It was hard to find a comfortable way to sleep but I finally did and I feel much better this morning.  Ready to hit my challenges again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment