My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I Just Want This Shirt in a Bigger Size

I tried to embed the video, but it doesn't work and takes me to a warning page, so here's a link to another site that did manage to embed the video. Worth watching. Even if you don't like Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham.

Do You Have This in a Bigger Size?

If you've never shopped for plus-size clothing, venture into their department and see how many things you think are actually cute and stylish.  Then wander back into regular clothing and find something cute and buy it!

Just because some of us need to lose weight does not mean that we want to wear brown sacks. Seriously. Or clothes with no waistline that look like maternity clothes.  Or, as my mom did, wear actual maternity clothes. Maybe she did that because they are actually more stylish than the plus size clothes.

Meanwhile, I am still shopping for the perfect dress, but I'd better make up my mind soon because my nephew's wedding is getting close.

No comments:

Post a Comment