My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In Search of the Perfect Workout....Perfectionism takes its toll on the walk.

One thing Leslie Sansone stresses in her videos is that you don't have to do it perfectly. If you're moving, that's good enough.

The first couple of weeks, especially, I was just kind of going through the motions, definitely not "perfectly."  I reminded myself that was okay, and I don't have to be such a perfectionist.  I'm in my own living room, and nobody's watching but Anthony, and that's okay because he's not doing it perfectly either, and he loves me anyway, and he is never critical...so I let go of all that perfectionism.  I'm doing just fine; I'm working out in the best way for my body right now as a beginner, so good for me!  I can do this.

Then I turn to my husband and I ask him,  "Did you remember to pull in your abs before you started kicking?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment