My Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not so Tops today but I'll keep going back anyway for the support

I regained the 7 sticks of butter.  A little is water retention but not all.  I can be glad I stopped there and didn't gain any more than what I lost last week.  This weight loss is tricky.

The people at TOPS are so friendly!  I sit and knit and visit for a while; then the meeting starts and we all have to report in.  There was a lot of gaining this week.  I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it.

My husband and I are sharing a car at the moment, so he dropped  me off and headed off to a doctor appointment.  He wasn't back by the time I was done so I called and started walking to meet him.  I walked for 21 minutes, probably just about a mile. It's fun to walk along, actually looking at the houses and yards as I walk by.  Today was the perfect day for it; warm fall day with just a little breeze to keep me cool.

Memo to self:  next week wear shoes, not flip-flops if there's any chance of walking.



As a consequence to myself for the gain, I get to use a food chart this week and actually record what I eat.  I hate doing that, but it is a good habit to get into.  A couple of the gals said they go through their food charts and circle, in red, all the problem areas.  That sounds like a good idea.



Disclaimer:
the pictures are not from today's walk.  They are just random fall pictures from here and there, which I took over the last two years.



No comments:

Post a Comment