My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

You missed me, you missed me, now you gotta.....oh never mind that's a different post.

Yesterday I  missed a day of walking.  I had a killer headache so I figured I'd walk when it got better, which usually takes a couple of Excedrin, a good nap, a bunch of food, and a few hours. 

Finally it got better and I procrastinated an hour just to be sure.  Then I got called in to work.  I figured I'd be off by 8 pm and walk then.  Wouldn't you know it, I had to work until 11.

I was so tired and hungry by then I decided to skip it.  It's not a good idea to work out right before bed, right?  Especially after not sleeping well the night before.

So I missed a day already. 

The good news is that I decided to walk first thing this morning. I actually wanted to!  I got up just feeling like I wanted to walk, not like it was a chore I had to do or something I had to drag myself through. Hurray!  I just got up and walked and showered before breakfast.  So now I have walked four miles total.  Hey, it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment