My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Non-Sleepy thoughts

I was very tired by 11:15 or so last night, so I went to bed. By 12:15 it was obvious I was not going to fall asleep. I got up and stayed up until 3:15--after which I slept soundly for about six hours, then lightly for another hour.

This brings me to a question. I know it is supposed to be healthier to go to bed early, but my body simply does not cooperate.  Should I start getting up earlier in the morning no matter how late I go to bed, in the hopes of falling asleep earlier?  Or should I simply accept it, and try to make better use of the time I'm awake, by sewing, doing family history, or other things?

My husband is so used to my being up late that noise and lights don't really bother him or keep him awake, so that is not an issue.

Do any of my readers have a similar experience and suggestions of what works?

No comments:

Post a Comment