My Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Take me out to the ball game...

in my pajamas.

There's a silly game where you start a song, and finish the line with a silly phrase, like "in my pajamas."

I'm on the top of the world, looking
down on creation...in my pajamas.

Available from Kohl's 2016

It's my party and I'll cry
if I want to, in my pajamas.
Available at Pajamagram 2016

Keep on, keeping on...
come back strong in my pajamas.

These children's pajamas are available
 from 
The Children's Place.

I am strong, strong,
I am invincible in my pajamas.

Image credit: Pinterest. Originally from Dino Direct,
but I don't see them there now.  Warning: you will
get an eyeful if you go to their site.

I'm gettin' married in the
morning in my pajamas.

Photo Credit:  http://blog.lilysilk.com/hot-sale-silk-pajamas-for-women/


Jesus once was a little child,
a little child like me in my pajamas. 

Image credit: Wikipedia

Rockin' 'round the
Christmas tree in my pajamas.

Available from Pajamagram 2016


You do have to be a bit careful; I can't type some that come to mind.  But it can be fun! Just dismiss the ones that sound dirty and move on.


Gettin' a workout in my pajamas.
Okay, maybe that's not a song.
Picture credit: Pinterest, originally from debshops.com, but that link
is broken. There is a debshops with plus-size clothing in plus-size
models that I need to visit again, in my pajamas!

The whole point of this post is that I exercise in my pajamas!  I wear very modest pajamas, and they are soft and comfy. I can get up in the morning, throw on a bra underneath the pajama top, and shoes if I'm walking.  Get my workout in, work up a sweat, and throw those jammies in the laundry!  I figure why wash extra clothes if you don't need to? 


Hot child in the city, running wild
and looking pretty in my pajamas.

Unfortunately no longer available but
there are others from ali express

I guess when I go out on my bike I'd better put real clothing on; for one thing I don't want loose pajama bottoms getting caught in the chain.  And if I fall off, it will be embarrassing enough, but even more so if I'm out there in my pajamas.

Hmmm....maybe I can start wearing my workout clothes for pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment