My Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Slow Days


Slow days, they are bound to happen, but I don't have to dwell in them, do I? 

Yesterday I slipped into old eating habits. I ate even if I wasn't hungry, deliberately, knowing I wasn't hungry.  I had three different kinds of chocolate.  I did exercise but I was so tired I didn't feel like I was doing a very good job of it.

What can I do?  Not a thing. Put it behind me, put on my big girl boots, and try harder today to be aware of body needs vs. wants.  I don't have to wait for winds to pick up; I can pick myself up. It is taking some determination.

On a positive side, I went to bed just a little after midnight.  My body, not being used to that, tossed and turned for an hour or so, but eventually I dozed off, only to wake up early. That gave me a good start to the day, though a bit of a fuzzy one.  I would have been all done with my routine by noon, except that I needed to stop for the monthly budget session with my husband. Financial health is important, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment