My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, March 7, 2016

Was it Prescient to Post the Slow Times Meme?

Just last week I posted a meme about getting through slow times. Today I'm having one.  A bad headache, one headache pill 7 hours before bedtime, and going to bed only a little late was followed by two different long, involved dreams. The upshot of it all is that today I am extremely fatigued, the headache is lingering again, my throat hurts, and I feel like a runaway truck full of pollen has come my way.

The up side is that the yoga video today was only 13 minutes long, with some "play" time at the end, so I used the time to work out some of the kinks, including some stretches that are probably not part of any formal routine. My body is quite relaxed from that. I think I'll survive to work out another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment