My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, February 22, 2016

Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power.

---Clint Eastwood  quotesgram.com

This week:

Weight--stayed the same, first time in two months. That's a bit disappointing, but I did not gain. It's time to buckle down and pay more attention to my actual levels of hunger, only eating when I'm really hungry. It is the "little bits" that sneak up on me.

There's actually a belt company called
Buckle Down. I don't know anything
about them but I am borrowing their
logo, so I feel obligated to link back.
Now, referring to the quote above, I have respect for the progress I've made, enough respect to keep going and generate more self-discipline.

Sunday morning I was getting ready for church, and I thought a black belt would look nice with my outfit. I grabbed my longest belt, which I could previously only fasten on the loosest hole, and then it was quite uncomfortable.  I wrapped this belt around my waist and went to fasten it--past the loosest hole and easily to the second one.  That means I've lost about 1 1/2 inches around my waist.  This is exciting, because with my stretchy clothing and jeans I don't feel like I've seen much difference.  But the belt tells the story


bestquotes.com


jarofquotes.com


Fun Belt Buckle I found at Quotesgram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment