My Weight Loss Progress

Monday, February 8, 2016

Saturday is a special day...

Saturday was the first day in more than a month that I did not complete my whole daily routine.

To be fair to myself, I was sick in the early hours of Saturday, from about midnight until 5 a.m., after which I fell asleep for only about an hour and a half and then couldn't sleep all day. Oddly, I did not feel that tired.

Also, to be fair to myself, I did most of the routine. I think I did everything but scripture study and blog.

However, in spite of it all, I went out for a little shopping. I bought a piece of lightweight faux leather and covered my husband's office chair.  So, you see, I could have finished up my routine and to say anything else is just making excuses.

But I'm back. Here I am today, on my last step. Admittedly it's 3 p.m., but I'm here.  I got sidetracked a little with helping my husband frame a print that came in the mail.  He could have done it by himself, but it was nice to spend the time with him.  I've got to watch the justifications, though, or I'll fall away.

So, recommitment time!  Restart button!  Back to daily routine, straight through, keeping up the good habits I've started.

No comments:

Post a Comment