My Weight Loss Progress

Friday, January 15, 2016

I woke up in love this morning...I woke up in bed this morning...I woke up in pain this morning...yeah, that's it.

Every now and again I have a pain flare for no identifiable reason. My neck and shoulders were very tense and painful when I woke up this morning. Perhaps it's because it's raining. Or maybe I overdid it with the screwdriver yesterday. That's a real screwdriver, as in putting shelves up, rewiring lamps, and other creative tasks.  Perhaps I ate something I shouldn't have.

At any rate, pain or not, determined to stay with my daily routine, I made the bed, said my prayers, opened the curtains (groaning at the rain) and headed downstairs for yoga.  I'm on Day 6 of 30 Days of Yoga, 6-pack abs. No, she's joking, but we did do a short session of core work. I had to use a pillow at first, but by the time we were through, I was able to lay my head flat on the ground and do some gentle curls.  I am down to a mild ache rather than the intense pain I started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment